It's always a good idea to sit back, relax and ponder about the past year. The things you succeeded in, the things you could have done better perhaps and maybe a few lessons to take home.
The same goes for your photography goals...
My goal was to improve and take more images for monochrome.
- With this mindset and fondness for the 'Black and White', I got out and decided to take pictures for monochrome, while in the field.
- I also did some reading on proper monochrome conversion, since this is crucial to make an image look captivating, natural and convey a message with atmosphere.
Below are my Top 10 monochrome images for 2014:
1. Elephant Sunrays (Zimanga, South Africa)
2. Leopard going Down (Mashatu, Botswana)
3. Wildebeest Dust (Mashatu, Botswana)
4. Leopard Rest (Mashatu, Botswana)
5. Painted Dog Stalk (Zimanga, South Africa)
6. Dragon Breath (Zimanga, South Africa)
7. Double Trouble (Zimanga, South Africa)
8. Guineafowl feast (Mashatu, Botswana)
9. Mom and me (Mashatu, Botswana)
10. Majestic (Mashatu, Botswana)
Thank you for checking in and browsing my work!
Please note that all images are for sale on different mediums, for more info, please go to the official Marxphoto website.
Until next time!